GPS Tracking – Dementia ,Alzheimer or Autism
At Awesome GadgetsNZ we have a stock of GPS tracking devices which have design capabilities for tracking of people with Dementia or Alzeihmers disease.
Alzheimer’s disease and dementia erase a person’s memory so that familiar surroundings become unfamiliar, making it difficult to adapt to new environments. The disorientation of the disease often leads to wandering, a common and serious concern for many caregivers who worry their loved one may become frightened, lost or apt to walk into a dangerous situation.
If there are parents who have dementia or alzheimer their GPS enabled personal tracker smartwatch features an SOS button for emergencies and offers tracking whose location refresh rate can be set up in the se tracker app. The app allows multiple seniors to be tracked at the same time and syncs directly to a caregiver’s smart phone.
Choose from our selection of Dementia , Alzehmers or Autism GPS tracking devices we have extensively tested and are suitable to give the peace of mind for our loved ones..
Elderly Smartwatch AWG-FA28s$353.76
Our GPS Tracking Devices:
- May reduce the time required to find missing individuals with dementia and the costs associated with search and rescue operations.
- May increase the independence, autonomy, and freedom of some people with early- to moderate-stage dementia, and reduce caregiver anxiety and stress.
- May help caregivers and emergency responders to quickly locate and ensure the safety of people who wander.
- Make people with dementia, ADHD feel more secure and allow them to be more independent.
- Provide reassurance and relieve caregiver anxiety. Wandering adds more confusion to the lives of those already dealing with a disorienting disease, and leads many people with Alzheimer’s or dementia into unsafe situations.
You must log in to post a comment.