All Awesome GadgetsNZ smart watches relies on location information, such as GPS as well as 3rd party telecommunication networks and depends on your Device’s ability to acquire a GPS satellite, (typically not available indoors) a WiFi signal or network coverage. Network coverage and WiFi and satellite signals are dependent on a number of factors outside the control of Awesome GadgetsNZ Ltd including weather, topographical changes, the presence of obstructions such as tall buildings, the functionality of various satellites, cell towers, clouds, and other factors. GPS location readings are inherently subject to “drift” which can affect accuracy in varying increments.
The Se Tracker App collects your unique user identifier and precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS WiFi positioning and Local Base Station(LBS) . During the following scenarios location information cannot be sent to servers: no coverage, no data service on the SIM in the device, In no way is this a consideration that the device is faulty, or requiring a warranty claim OR refund request.
How long does the warranty last
- Smart Watches and Bracelets: 6 Months warranty and 1 month on batteries.
- Gadgets Accessories: 6 months warranty.
- Smart Gadgets: 6 months warranty.
- Product Problems After Delivery. If your item arrives DOA (Dead On Arrival) and a valid claim is received by within within 5 days of delivery, Awesome GadgetsNZ Limited will exchange the Product where possible, or refund you the purchase price of the Product.
What does the limited warranty cover?
- The limited warranty covers any defects in manufacturing during the warranty period.
- If the product is deemed to be under warranty , Awesome GadgetsNZ Limited will repair/replace at our discretion.
What does the limited warranty NOT cover?
The limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in manufacturing.
- Physical or Mechanical Damage to the product resulting from negligence or poor handling of product.ie, scratching, tearing, glass breaking etc
- Damage to a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product. ie, 3rd party application downloads, updates,
- Theft or loss of the product.
Note: There is one month limited warranty on batteries. If you claim the battery to be faulty within that time period, the battery will be inspected and if any user abuse is found on the battery, the claim will be rejected.
The warranty on batteries is subject to the user following all safety and precautions listed on the included warning. e.g. the warranty does not cover overcharging or over discharging.
Returns & Refunds
Please do not ask for returns & refunds for the following reason:
- Change of mind. ie Product does not look the way you have imagined. Please do your research and ask as many questions as you can.
- Perceived quality of product, fit for purpose, or any other reasons not based on fact when you receive the product. Our products are priced according to their quality, functions, and durability and recommended retail prices for similar products.
- Not able to setup the product in accordance to the instructions given in the provided manual, and our assistance if requested.
- Not able to consider the limitations associated with the operational aspects of the product. Please do your research and ask as many questions as you can.
If we have accepted the return of the product you have purchased from us it will be checked for any signs of user damage. If any user damage is found it will not be covered under our warranty and will be returned to you at your own cost.
Any product returned without acceptances from us will not be refunded.
To make sure your return shipment goes as smoothly as possible, please follow these steps:
- Let us know via contact us that you wish to return an item with a valid reason.
- Our customer service will give you instructions about how to send the item back to us.
- After your return shipment is well received, you will get a confirmation of receipt.
We kindly ask to return the order in its original packaging (including all accessories) and in a sturdy box for shipping purposes. Failure to which a restocking fee maybe applied.
If you return your item and no user damage was found, we will inspect the item and inform the customer of further process.
If an error was made by us we will cover the return shipping costs. In all other cases these costs will be for you.
All refunds are done for the full purchase amount (excluding initial shipment costs). If a damaged product is returned to us, we can charge you for those damages.
If you wish to change or cancel your order, please contact us
Orders will automatically be cancelled when no payment is received.
In case of complaints about a product please contact us
We will then contact the manufacturer/supplier and make sure your warranty is handled correctly.