How long does the warranty last
- Smart Watches and Bracelets: 6 Months warranty and 1 month on batteries.
- Gadgets Accessories: 6 months warranty.
- Smart Gadgets: 6 months warranty.
- Product Problems After Delivery. If your item arrives DOA (Dead On Arrival) and a valid claim is received by within within 14 days of delivery, Awesome GadgetsNZ Limited will exchange the Product where possible, or refund you the purchase price of the Product.
What does the limited warranty cover?
- The limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- If the product is deemed to be under warranty , Awesome GadgetsNZ Limited will repair/replace at our discretion.
What does the limited warranty NOT cover?
The limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage to the product resulting from negligence.
- Damage to a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Theft or loss of the product.
Note: There is one month limited warranty on batteries. If you claim the battery to be faulty within that time period, the battery will be inspected and if any user abuse is found on the battery, the claim will be rejected.
The warranty on batteries is subject to the user following all safety and precautions listed on the included warning. e.g. the warranty does not cover overcharging or over discharging.
If you need to return something you have purchased from us it will be checked for any signs of user damage. If any user damage is found it will not be covered under our warranty and will be returned to you at your own cost.
To make sure your return shipment goes as smoothly as possible, please follow these steps:
- Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to return an item.
- Our customer service will give you instructions about how to send the item back to us.
- After your return shipment is well received, you will get a confirmation of receipt.
We kindly ask to return the order in its original packaging (including all accessiries) and in a sturdy box for shipping purposes. Failure to which a restocking fee maybe applied.
If you return your item and no user damage was found, we will inspect the item and inform the customer of further process.
If an error was made by us we will cover the return shipping costs. In all other cases these costs will be for you.
All refunds are done for the full purchase amount (excluding initial shipment costs). If a damaged product is returned to us, we can charge you for those damages.
If you wish to change or cancel your order, please contact email@example.com
Orders will automatically be cancelled when no payment is received.
In case of complaints about a product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then contact the manufacturer/supplier and make sure your warranty is handled correctly.