Awesome Gadgets New Zealand offers a wide variety of Kids GPS Smartwatch Phones .The kids smart watches are specifically designed for children aged 5-14 years who are becoming more independent but are not yet ready for a full functioning, expensive smartphone. The watch is equipped with a wide range of practical features including the ability to stay connected throughout the day via SMS, voice messages, voice calls, video calls and interactive emojis.
Since becoming a parent I have also discovered that most parents want to keep connected with their children, to ensure they were safe when they weren’t around. This more so becomes important when they start school or are becoming involved in extra curriculum activities were a parent cannot always be around to keep an eye on them.
It is natural for parents to have the need to feel closer and more connected to their children. It’s normally the simple things – like wishing your child good luck for a soccer game you can’t attend or saying goodnight when they have a sleep over or go on school camp. It’s about creating more meaningful moments when time together can be limited.
Whilst the ability to stay in touch is a huge element of what makes the kids watch appealing, the GPS smart watches provides an ease of mind to parents who are concerned about their child’s safety on a day-to-day basis.The GPS smartwatch phone comes with a number of safety features.
HOW THE GPS SMARTWATCHES WORK
The GPS chip locator installed in the all-in-one Awesome Gadgets New Zealand smartwatch phones means parents can have greater confidence of their child’s whereabouts in scenarios like arriving safely home from school or keeping an eye on them during outings such as a theme park or trip to the zoo. This is further enhanced with the ability for parents to set pre-defined safety fence. Parents are alerted if their child moves in or out of the designated space, and children can press an SOS button to alert their parents in emergency situations.
In order for parents to be able to have full control, the entire management of the watch is run through the free SE -Tracker app which can be downloaded from the Apple store or Google Store. Through the app, parents can set an approved contact list so strangers cannot connect with the child and the child isn’t able to connect with anyone the parent hasn’t approved. In addition to setting safety zones, reminders, and keeping track of both fitness and were abouts of the child, it also provides the ability to deactivate features in times when children can’t be distracted – like at school.
All-IN-ONE smartwatch phones, brought to you by Awesome Gadgets New Zealand, are available to purchase from the online stores at competitive prices. We are also able to order on request with no obligation for a particular style of smart watch that suits your needs. For more information visit our blog where we periodically post articles and videos on how you can get the best out of the watches.
KIDS GPS SMARTWATCH PHONES :KEY FEATURES
- The smart watch phones uses an app is called Se Tracker and is stored on the parent’s phone which allows two-way calling to pre-selected contacts only. The app is free and can be downloaded from the apple and google app stores.
- The child and parent can call each other and send SMS messages to a set of pre-defined customisable contact numbers.
- A dedicated SOS alert button can be programmed to call a sequence of guardians.
- Location tracking of the child based on GPS as well as the ability to see location history.
- Notifications when a child enters or leaves a pre-defined safe area.
- Setting a school mode so kids can stay focused in the classroom.
- An integrated fitness tracker which monitors a child’s physical activity.
- Set multiple alarms or reminder to prompt your child e.g. brush your teeth.
- Dust and splash resistant, and other models come with swim proof. See selection.